LOTR funnies

Ok, so I'm at school right now and very bored (I'm the teacher, not the student).

I actually don't have much to do since at the moment I'm subbing for another teacher and the kids are just taking a test. So what do I do? Find amusing Lord of the Rings and Hobbit pictures online. I love both and while looking up pictures of various people, mainly Thranduil today, (don't knock it - he's gorgeous!) I came across a few great ones. This is largely for my sister Ivy over at Revealed in Time. She has the same sick sense of humor I do.

Mmmm...Elven goodness.
That sword is epic. The upper potion of the blade is actually open scroll work. (You can see his hair through it)
Also, the designs on the shoulders of his robe looks like spider webs.

 
Enjoying a family bonding moment here.
(Yeah, I know Tauriel isn't family but she and Legolas would like to be!)

Legolas: "Uh, Dad, does Mom know you still have these pictures of you two when you were dating?"
Thranduil: "Oh God, she's going to kill me if she ever sees these..."
Tauriel: "Maybe I don't want to get mixed up with this family after all..."
Thranduil: "Turn it off!!!! Turn it off!!!! Turn it off!!!! Your mother's coming!"

Ok, how could you not laugh at this? Pretty much sums up Thranduil in one sentence.
Wonder how many times his kids got this look...

Getting chewed out by dad.
***Side note: Lee Pace (Thranduil) is actually two years younger than Orlando Bloom (Legolas)***
Ok, this guy is thousands of years old and the only gray hair he has is in his eyebrows. Whatever magic he's using, I want some. He's got gorgeous eyes too.
"Ok boys, fess up, who's been cutting splinters into this throne again?"
Yeah, so that's what I've been doing to amuse myself. Maybe I'll do a few more of these for other characters. Fili and Kili... I KNOW there has to be plenty of amusing material there....

Comments

  1. You know, I was wondering how Pace and Orli compared in age. Pace does have very lovely eyes. I'd love to cast him Draco Malfoy's long-lost older brother :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have a Malfoy look about him. I was surprised to find out Orli was the older one, but he's so baby faced. I think my next post will be about Thorin, FIli, and Kili. Mostly Thorin. Lots of him. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just a few rules if you're going to post something:

Be polite. Rudeness doesn't do anyone any good.

Don't be mean or derogatory, even if you don't like something I post. It is my blog after all.

Popular posts from this blog

"Much Ado About Nothing"

Thornton, Thorin, and the flawed hero

Movie Synopsis: The Hollow Crown